Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A new adventure...heading out Into the Field...

At 4am tomorrow (Thursday, October 1), I head off for a new adventure!  I will be traveling with doma international to Ukraine!  This is a new country, a new ministry, and wonderful new friends for me! 

I am excited about the opportunity to love-on and serve the orphans and others that we'll meet.  I am curious about the experiences we'll have, the cross-cultural learning and ministry that will take place, the laughter which will undoubtedly be abundant (especially when I attempt my limited Russian vocab), and the opportunities for personal stretching of faith and comfort.

I can't wait to see how and where God show's up! 

I'm not sure what my internet access will be like, but I'll post updates as I'm able!  You can also stay in touch with us via Julie Clark's blog (she's the founder of doma).

Pray big...believe big...big things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment