Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Me, a "blogger"?

I don't know about you, but lately I've been discovering more and more just how SMALL our world is and being reminded just how BIG our God is!

Since taking the leap mid-2008 to more intentionally follow what I believe is God's passion in my life, I have been reminded time and time again how we are but a piece of HIS mighty plan. And how incredibly blessed are we to play a role in it?!?

I have had the opportunity to serve in short-term capacities in multiple locations around the corner and around the world. I have seen the many incredible people working through many phenomenal organizations doing things for others which are sometimes beyond definition. With every conversation, with every interaction, not only do I have my faith affirmed, but I learn something new - about my faith, about my God, and how I can better serve Him.

I hope that this blog will become another resource, a place where I can share, where you can share, and where we, together, can enhance how we serve.
"So let's not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. at the right time we will harvest a good drop if we don't give up, or quit. Right now, therefore, every time we get a chance, let us work for the benefit of all..." (Galations 6:9-10, The Message)
Pray big...believe big...big things happen!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment